Thursday, April 23, 2009

Final Week of Classes

As the title says, this is the final week of classes. I can't wait to be done with this semester as I am getting really tired. Certain classes, such as manufacturing processes, could not possibly end soon enough if they tried. Although I remind myself that I still have one more assignment to complete in that particular class. I should get on that.

Speaking of assignments, half of my remaining assignments are all due during finals week. That seems a little odd considering that finals usually is the last thing we do and for either of these assignments, we could honestly hand them in after the final. It's a bit different from what you might normally expect. I should get to work on those assignments too....

In other news my mission papers are into my bishop so he should be sending them to whoever he sends them to next on Friday (tomorrow. Exactly 3 months before my birthday). Hopefully I haven't forgotten any information that would prevent those papers from going through as soon as possible. I need to get my call as soon as possible so that I can leave as close to my birthday as possible so that I get back in time for school in two years. I trust all will go as planned.

Which reminds me again! I need to make an appointment to meet with my adviser before I leave so she can tell me what to do when I am getting ready to come back. Goodness it's going to be a busy week....

No comments: